High season, December 15th to April 30th: Nightly rate-$190 USD Weekly rate-$1,250 USD
Green season, May 1st to December 14th: Nightly rate- $150 USD Weekly rate-$1,000 USD
House rates are based on 4 guests. Three night minimum stay. Additional people are $25/person/night.
- Two rooms, one netted king size bed per room, sleeps four persons, linens & towels
- A large, Fully equipped kitchen, refrigerator/freezer with bar
- Wireless internet
- Large teak deck with table; thatched covered awning
- Bedrooms with balcony
- Full bath, shower with hot and cold running water.
- 'Jacuzzi'-sized dipping pool
- 110 Volt solar power
- Hot running water
- 3 x per week of housekeeping (changing sheets, towels, sweeping, general cleaning)
- Safe-deposit box and lockable storage room at the office
- Surf lessons and board rentals are available on-site (for an extra fee)
- Large bamboo yoga deck
- English/German/Spanish speaking managers Monika and Walter on-site
Casa Rio Sombrero is custom-finished with fine hardwoods, an open floor plan and a beautiful thatched roof. Upstairs the house has two bedrooms containing king-sized, netted beds. Downstairs, there is a central, open kitchen designed for gathering at the bar. It is also equipped with modern appliances. There is a comfortable dining area and an artfully designed bathroom, detached from the main structure for privacy. The bathroom area includes a covered dipping pool - a refreshing escape from the midday sun.
This home is located off the grid in one of the most biologically diverse places in the world. It's the perfect spot for nature lovers, adventurers, and people looking to relax and unwind.
Please refer to Trip Advisor for comments made by our guests.