High season, December 1st to August 31st, Nightly Rate: $160 USD. Weekly Rate: $1,050 USD.
Green season, September 1st to November 30th, Nightly Rate: $100 USD. Weekly Rate: $650 USD.
House rates are based on double occupancy, add $20 USD for each additional person with a three night minimum stay.
- Two bedrooms, two king size, one queen and one single, linen & towels (Sleeps up to 7 persons)
- Two full bathrooms with shower on each level
- Commercial grade stove and oven, solar refrigerator with freezer area (uncommon in the area)
- Hammocks are available, plus lounge chairs for relaxation
- 110 AC solar power
- Large living space, well furnished and opens out onto a massive deck where the party can accommodate several guests
- Wireless Broadband
- On-site managers Kim and Melanie
Casa Mil Flores is beautifully designed with white curved concrete walls and accents of glass block, wood flooring on the 2nd level with massive decks for outdoor leisure. A 'cut above' in quality ambiance, Casa Mil Flores enjoys a very private (almost 1 acre) lot, planted with flowering trees and shrubs, plus fruit and herbs. Located a short walk off the beachfront, the house is close enough to enjoy the sound of the rolling waves on Playa Carbonera in the Cabo Matapalo area.
Enjoy the comforts of home, coupled with the wonders of the rain forest at Casa Mil Flores. Four types of monkeys frequent the property, while macaws use a flight pattern overhead. It's a very lively jungle with real wilderness adjoining the property, yet within the yard, manicured lawn and gardens are pleasing to the eye. So many natural wonders are all around, matapalo vines, guanacaste trees and waterfalls within walking distance, the sense of being in a wildlife refuge abounds.