High season, December 15th to April 30th: Nightly rate-$150 USD Weekly rate-$1,000 USD
Green season, May 1st to December 14th: Nightly rate- $125 USD Weekly rate-$825 USD
House rates are based on 2 guests. 3 night minimum stay.
Additional people are $25 per person per night.
- Netted king size bed
- Linens & towels provided
- Well-equipped kitchen with bar
- Professional gas range, oven, fridge, freezer and blender
- Wireless internet
- Private beach
- Outdoor patio area
- 110 Volt solar power
- Books, stereo system and movie/video library
- Security safe for your valuables
- Gas powered hot water shower for Casa Tonka
- 1 x per week of housekeeping (changing sheets, towels, sweeping, general cleaning)
- The "Rancho" guest house (which is separate and private) is available for lager groups accommodating up to 4 extra persons for an additional $25 USD per person
- Property owner Steve and caretakers Ronald and Xinia on-site
Casa Tonka is a beautifully appointed bamboo house on a ten acre beachfront property close to Matapalo. There are good surfing waves in walking distance, a surf school plus board rentals. It has a very well stocked gourmet kitchen, sitting/dining room, and a single large bedroom on the second floor which is perfect for a couple or a few friends that do not mind sharing.
There is a separate bath house with a stone shower, open on one side for a superb natural view through the rainforest plants and trees, often accompanied in close proximity by monkeys, macaws, toucans and many other jungle birds and animals. For larger groups there is another open air bamboo casa available, "The Rancho" which is located on the same property along with a 2nd private bathhouse.