High season Nov. 15th to August 31st, Nightly Rate: $205 USD Weekly: $1,280 USD.
Green season Sept. 1st to November 14th, take 50% off of high season rates.
There is a three night minimum stay. The nightly rates quoted are for the first 4 occupants. Add $25 per night per additional adult and $10 per night per additional child (under the age of 12).
- Four bedrooms, each with queen-sized beds, 400 thread-count sheets and lights and fans in the mosquito netted bed areas
- Two bathrooms, one on each of the two levels of the house
- Hot and cold running water in four sinks and the showers
- Linens, towels, dish soap and other staples for the kitchen are provided
- Sporting equipment included: an ocean kayak that seats three; boogie boards, fins and life vests
- Hammocks are in two locations, and there are extras for taking to the beach
- Beach towels are available upon request, but most guests bring their own
- Beach chairs, cards and a game table
- The kitchen is very well equipped for those who enjoy the culinary arts
- The large dining table seats eight people comfortably
- The owners Kim and Melanie are on-site
Casa Dos Rios vacation home is ideal if you like being on the beachfront, with roaring waves lapping up to the property at high tide. The accommodations are very comfortable and secure.
The house has four bedrooms, each with a queen-sized bed, and two baths, one on each of two levels. The no-see-um netting is perfect for security against night insects. The living space is very large, with room to party! There is a hammock porch and two bedrooms plus bath on the first level, and the kitchen, two more bedrooms and the living space plus bath is on a 2nd level, putting it up in the trees. The house is solar powered, with good well water.
Casa Dos Rios is an open-air house, tree-house feel, but windows and doors can be closed for security. Fresh fruit grown on-site, plus rainforest animals and birds frequenting the grounds, give added pleasure.