Casa Zephyr, the main house, features a large living room including an open kitchen overlooking the jungle and sleeps up to six people. Relax in one of the hammocks or lay done in a bean bag listening to the jungle or your preferred songs, cook any dish you like in the very well equipped kitchen or grill fish or meat on the gas barbecue.
There is one master bedroom with a queen size bed and a private bathroom with a hot water shower plus toilet. In addition there is a bunk bed with two double mattresses in an open area on the back of the house with direct view on the gardens and a private shower as well an additional toilet.
Nightly rate: $100 USD for double occupancy.
Weekly rate: $600 USD
Three nights minimum stay. $20 USD for each additional person.
- Master bedroom with one double queen size bed with private toilet and bathroom with hot water shower
- Open air area in the back of the house with a bunk bed with two double mattresses and private shower/wash sink
- Mosquito nets, towels and bedding included
- Fully equipped kitchen with four-burner stove, oven and fridge, professional gas barbecue
- Spring fed water
- 2 hammocks and 3 beans bags for your leisure
- Sound system with mini jack
- Security safe that can fit up to a 15’' laptop
- 2 Jungle customized baby beds available on request (0-3 years old)
- Laundry service is available
- For rentals of one week or more; 1 x per week of housekeeping (changing sheets, towels, sweeping, general cleaning)
- English and Spanish speaking manager Tristan on-site
Casa Zephyr is surrounded by lush rainforest, bordered by the clear waters of the Rio Tigre River in the small authentic Costa Rican village of Dos Brazos. Casa Zephyr is only 5 minutes walking distance from the newly opened Corcovado National Park trail "El Tigre". As well has access to 14 kilometers of beautiful walking trails just minutes away with views of the Golfo Dulce, waterfalls and swimming holes to enjoy. AMAZONITA (literally “small Amazon”) found at the end of the road of the village with the last electric post of the area. Basically, the Corcovado National Park with its 2.5% of the biodiversity of the planet is right in your garden! Nobody, except the amazing sounds of the jungle, the wild animals and the many species of birds will disturb you.
Situated on the edge of a steep hill, AMAZONITA features two very comfortable open houses with tremendous view of the forest. Built with rare tropical hard wood coming from naturally fallen trees, supply by its own spring water, completely open to the wilderness (no windows)! You’ll be able to feel the incredible energy of the rainforest and embrace the jungle at one glance from any spot in the houses. No need for a TV here, the landscape will be your flat screen as you enjoy the clouds flirting with the trees in the early morning or the Scarlet macaws and toucans flying above the canopy.
No doubt, Casa Zephyr will give you the ultimate Jungle experience safely and in a very comfortable setting. We can promise you won’t regret your choice.