High season, December 15th to April 30th: Nightly rate-$140 USD Weekly rate-$900 USD
Green season, May 1st to December 14th: Nightly rate- $100 USD Weekly rate-$650 USD
House rates are based on four guests. Three night minimum stay. Additional people are $25/person/night.
- One large divided bedroom, one side with a netted king size bed (An eight foot wall divides the room for privacy) and the other side of the room with two netted twin beds
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas range and refrigerator
- Wireless internet
- Dining room that seats six to eight persons with large deck with roof
- 110 Volt solar power
- Hot water shower
- Safe-deposit box and lockable storage room at the office
- 3 x per week of housekeeping (changing sheets, towels, sweeping, general cleaning)
- Surf lessons and board rentals are available on-site (for an extra fee)
- Large bamboo yoga deck
- On-site yoga classes available
- English/German/Spanish speaking managers Monika and Walter on-site
Casa Troya reflects the typical home design of the Osa Peninsula with its half-height walls and natural, local building materials. It has a fully equipped kitchen and bathroom downstairs and a loft partitioned into two bedrooms upstairs. The overall aesthetic of this home evokes a sense of movement as the lines of the structure resemble a wave, ship or an animal, depending on one's perspective. The house is situated just 50 meters from the beach offering views of the water and a nice ocean breeze. Casa Troya offers a comfortable and inspired place to spend your vacation.
Please refer to Trip Advisor for comments made by our guests.