Nightly rate-$179 USD Weekly rate-$1,200 USD
House rates are for up to a maximum of three persons with a three night minimum stay.
- Netted king size bed and a sofa bed for an additional person
- Linens & towels provided
- Well-equipped kitchen with bar
- Four burner gas range and large solar fridge
- Spacious living area
- 110 Volt solar power
- Security safe for your valuables
- Large private garden
- Gas powered hot water shower
- Kayak and surfboard rentals available on site
- Internet connection is possible via hotspot by smartphone or iPhone (local telephone network)
- 2 x per week of housekeeping (changing sheets, towels, sweeping, general cleaning)
- English/German/Spanish speaking homeowners Michelle and Eddy on-site
Casa Oceanside was designed with love and function in mind. Cool and open during the hot summer months, but dry and cozy once the rain hits. This two storied concrete bungalow, perfectly tucked away in a lush tropical two acre garden teeming with wildlife can be whatever you want it to be; A surfer´s private refuge, a birdwatcher´s colorful paradise, a quiet girlie getaway, a honeymooner´s romantic hideout or a wildlife enthusiast’s research base. Steps away from Playa Sombrero in the Matapalo Area, Casa Oceanside offers everything you need for an experience of a lifetime in the jungles of the pristine Osa Peninsula.