Dos Brazos de Rio Tigre is set in the midst of the protected zone of Golfo Dulce Forest Reserve. Our three El Tigre houses are wedged between lush rainforest and South Puntarenas’s largest river, the Rio Tigre. The rich forestation surrounding our homes hide a number of waterfalls, swimming holes, tributaries and trails that traverse the land many of which lead to old mining routes. From all of our Dos Brazos homes you hear the sound of rushing waters of the Rio Tigre, abundant wildlife and exotic birds.
Nightly rate: $70 USD for double occupancy.
Weekly rate: $440 USD for double occupancy.
Three night minimum stay. $20 USD for each additional person per night.
- One double bed and one single in master bedroom
- One double bed in jungle tower with river view
- Mosquito nets, towels and linens included
- Full bathroom house with bird watching tower
- Well equipped-kitchen with a four-burner stove, oven and fridge
- Four hammocks and three air chairs for your leisure
- Spring-fed water
- Hot water shower
- Lockable storage closet
- Safe-deposit box (can fit up to a 15'' laptop)
- For rentals of one week or more; 1 x per week of housekeeping (changing sheets, towels, sweeping, general cleaning)
- English and Spanish speaking manager Tristan on-site
Where the rough road ends and the majestic rainforest begins, lies this idyllic home and garden perched above the Rio Tigre, surrounded in breathtaking beauty and providing a one of a kind Osa experience. Casa Aire Libre offers guests a creatively comfortable home, designed to provide a fun and inspiring environment from which to witness and explore the abundant natural wonders of the vibrant surrounding rainforest.
Entering the quaint village of Dos Brazos is like stepping back in time, where the pace of life slows down and one begins to observe the perfect balance and harmony orchestrated by the abundant natural beauty of the area.