Nightly rate: $70 USD for double occupancy.
Weekly rate: $440 USD for double occupancy.
Three night minimum stay. $20 USD for each additional person.
- One double bed and one single in master bedroom
- One double bed in jungle tower with river view
- Mosquito nets, towels and linens included
- Full bathroom house with bird watching tower
- Well equipped-kitchen with a four-burner stove, oven and fridge
- Four hammocks and three air chairs for your leisure
- Spring-fed water
- Hot water shower
- Lockable storage closet
- Safe-deposit box (can fit up to a 15'' laptop)
- For rentals of one week or more; 1 x per week of housekeeping (changing sheets, towels, sweeping, general cleaning)
- English and Spanish speaking manager Tristan on-site
Casa Aire Libre is a two-story, open air rustic home truly one with nature, located in the forest reserve of the Corcovado National Park. A very private house, you will have the feeling to be in the middle of the jungle, yet the property manager is only a few minutes away.
Tucked away on 30+ acres you will discover the wonders of the tropical rainforest, such as anteaters, kincachos, the white-nosed coati and the explosive diversity of bird species; Toucans, Scarlet Macaws, Motmots and the Black-cheeked Ant Tanager (endemic to the Osa) just to name a few. At night you will fall asleep to the sounds of howler monkeys in the distance and the Rio Tigre right outside your house.