Nightly rate: $70 USD for double occupancy.
Weekly rate: $440 USD for two persons.
Three night minimum stay. $20 USD for each additional person.
- Two double beds and one single
- One bathroom
- Ceiling and floor fans
- Mosquito nets not needed, towels and bedding included
- Hot water in whole house (uncommon in Costa Rica)
- Fresh-air outdoor shower
- Spacious 2nd-floor wooden Yoga deck surrounded by verdant, unspoilt nature
- Two hammocks and one sitting hammock
- Fully equipped kitchen with four-burner stove, oven and fridge
- Laundry service is available
- For rentals of one week or more; 1 x per week of housekeeping (changing sheets, towels, sweeping, general cleaning)
- English and Spanish speaking manager Tristan on-site
Casa Los Suenos is a guest house with the Rio Tigre right in front of the property in the forest reserve of the Corcovado National Park. A very peaceful setting at the edge of the village, no street lights and the sounds of the rainforest all around.
A very wild place indeed and Casa los Suenos is a private guest house but not isolated as the property manager's home is not more than 20 meters away right next door. This is very helpful in assisting guests have the best possible experience but not for someone looking for a completely secluded vacation rental with no neighbors.
Many of the impressive photos of the animals on this website were taken by Alan Henderson, mini-beast expert and photographer, in the backyard of Casa los Suenos and the surrounding rainforest. We had the pleasure to rent out this property to him and his family in 2011. They were here filming the documentary "Monster Bug Wars" for the Discovery Channel.